If you are in a partnership and you would like to get out you need to talk to one of our specialist partnership lawyers.

If you have a aprtnership agreement we will help you negotiate the terms of your exit under that agreement.

Without a partnershp agreement you will need to dissolve a general partnership or look to the LLP act for an exit. In either scenario we have expertise of helping partners exit a parthership with the minimum fuss and the maximum cash.

For further information, please call us or complete the contact form now for more information.